Michigan Works! Northeast Consortium offers a variety of free services and programs to help employers attract and recruit the best qualified candidates and meet their demands for a skilled workforce. Our Business Solutions Professionals leverage partnerships between business, workforce development, educators and economic developers to ensure your continued success.
All Michigan Works! services are provided to you at NO cost.
Our Employer Solutions include…
- Outreach and recruitment assistance
- Application screening and qualified applicant referrals
- Direct placement of job ready workers
- Online Job postings, assistance with job descriptions, and wage research
- Hiring events, job fairs, and interview space (by appointment)
- Information regarding pre-employment testing
- Training and funding opportunities for new and current workers
- Up-to-date information on state and federal employment programs
Let us help you recruit and retain qualified talent.
Michigan Works! Business Solutions Professionals can work with you to create a customized solution to address your unique talent needs.
- We have access to the largest talent pool in Michigan and can help you find candidates that match your unique employment needs, no matter the level or skill set.
- We offer human resource services such as wage research, recruitment, and job fairs.
- Through a variety of state and federal programs, we are able to provide a number of training options to help you develop a strong, skilled and educated workforce.
202 Second, Ste B
Lincoln, MI 48742
Wednesday 9:00-4:30, closed 12-1pm for lunch
Questions? Call Shelly Blankenship at email@example.com or visit www.nemcworks.org